If you or someone you know is having difficulty accessing supplies for a Tandem pump, please email us at email@example.com so that we can help coordinate with local resources in your area for assistance.
In case you have to relocate, we’ve included a packing list of important items you may need if you are being evacuated and have limited time to pack.
It’s best to have the following items with you at all times:
- Insulin pump
- Infusion sets (more than you would need under routine circumstances)
- Alcohol wipes
- Cartridges with filling syringes and needles (more than you would need under routine circumstances)
- Insulin vials for filling cartridges
- Backup basal insulin
- Blood glucose testing supplies (meter, test strips, lancing device, and lancets)
- Dexcom CGM transmitter, and sensors (if using CGM)
- Micro USB charger (see this post for remote charging options)
- Fast-acting glucose snacks to prevent hypoglycemia
- Glucagon emergency kit
- Cooler or cooling pack for your insulin (if you expect warm temperatures)
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help you get the supplies you need.
Your Tandem Family