To learn more about our data retention practices, please see Section 8.
California privacy rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to submit certain requests relating to your personal information as described below. If you would like to submit a request pursuant to your rights under HIPAA instead of CCPA, please contact us at
email@example.com and indicate that you are making a HIPAA request. To exercise your CCPA rights, please submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 1-877-283-8720. Please note that, depending on the nature
of your request, you may be asked to provide information to verify your identity before your request can be processed.
We will confirm receipt of your request and respond to your request as soon as we reasonably can and no later than legally required. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf; however, you will still need to verify your identity
directly with us before your request can be processed.
Right to Know
You have the right to know what personal information we have collected about you, which includes:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you, including:
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected.
- Our business or commercial purposes for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information.
- The categories of recipients to which we disclose personal information.
- The categories of personal information that we sold, and for each category identified, the categories of third parties to which we sold that particular category of personal information.
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, and for each category identified, the categories of recipients to which we disclosed that particular category of personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete personal information we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Information
If you believe personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you have the right to request we correct that personal information.
Right to Opt Out of Sales and Sharing of Personal Information
You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information and to request that we do not share your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising in the context of cookies and other tracking technologies. To opt out of the
sale or sharing of your personal information via cookies and other tracking technologies, please click on the “Do Not Sell or Share my Personal Information” link in the footer of our website. You may also opt out of the sale or sharing
of your personal information through an opt-out preference signal. In order to process your request through an opt-out preference signal, you must use a browser supporting the preference signal.
Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for purposes to which the right to limit use and disclosure applies under the CCPA.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
If you choose to exercise any of the privacy rights described above, we will not discriminate against you.
California Shine the Light
We do not share personal information with third parties or affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Californians may request information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at