Our support lines are experiencing long wait times. If you’re calling about the field notice, you’ll find more info here.
Join us at The Ohio State University Center for Continuing Medical Education for Endocrine Update 2017*
At the end of the activity, learners will be able to:
1) Select appropriate insulin therapies for type 1 diabetes
2) Select appropriate therapeutic choices for type 2 diabetes
3) Define the glycemic and weight benefits of new antidiabetic medications
4) Recognize disorders of hypothalamic, pituitary and adrenal axis
5) Discuss thyroid nodule and thyroid function tests
6) Discus new antidiabetic medications and cardiovascular risks
7) Discuss the management of obesity, diabetes and hyperlipidemia
8) Discuss calcium, parathyroid hormones and bone metabolism
*CME credits available. Registration is required to attend.