Mission Possible: Focus on our Future-Fresno
Approximately 450, CSNO members and nonmembers attend the annual conference as well as school nurses from neighboring states including Oregon, Washington, Arizona and Nevada. The purpose of the conference is to:
· Expand their professional network and resources to support the delivery of health care services in the school setting.
· Identify current research and evidence based approaches relevant to their professional school nursing practice.
· Describe measures to promote health and prevent disease or disability in the school community.
· Discuss collaborative practices to support prevention policies, programs and or campaigns as well as multidisciplinary strategies that address wellness.
· And access and utilizes additional resources through sponsor, exhibitor and partnership opportunities they interact with during the conference to improve their school nursing practice.