The Diabetes Care Symposium is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, certified diabetes educators, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in diabetes and promoting diabetes education. The 2016 activity will update participants on current diabetes management. These professionals can earn up to 6 continuing education credits for attending this program.
- ADA Standards of Medical Care Updates
- Diabetes Self Management Education
- Prediabetes and Diabetes Prevention
- Mental & Behavioral Health
- Rural Health Challenges (Breakout Session)
- Care of Older Adults (Breakout Session)